Thursday, October 18, 2012

One foot forward....

Hi All! So, I have been thinking of starting a blog for a long time now...well since I left my job when my daughter Quinn was born last December. It is so overwhelming and confusing for me to start something that is so much bigger in my head than it actually is...you know, like laundry? I kept thinking and praying for inspiration, but realized I just cant limit myself to one interest. Maybe I caught my husbands "A.D.D." LOL, jk!!(That will probably get me in trouble). I would say if there is one goal that I have, it is to share EVERYTHING that I find to be worthwhile and helpful to a NORMY like me. I never understood why people were so guarded on sharing things like, how they get their hair so perfect, or where they got their shirt, what kind of exercise they do, or even how they keep their house so clean with kids jumping off the walls. For anyone that knows me, withholding things has never been a characteristic of mine...probably to a fault. I don't relate well to people who seem so perfect on the outside, because I am DEFINITELY not perfect on the inside, or outside for that matter. Anyways I am just not mature enough to walk away and not compare myself and what I don't have, or what I am not. With that being said...welcome to my blog!!



Let me tell you about myself (beyond what I already shared.) Uh duh, my name...geez louise....like I said I have a scatter brain...hehe. My name is Beth Deschenes, and I am a 29 year old Wifey, Mommy, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, LOVER of all things tasty and all things pretty, impulsive shopper, wannabe Suzy Homemaker,  lover/hater of running, and so much more ( I hope..hehe). Its hard to actually go on and on, but I promise more will be revealed as I continue to post. I want to talk about my family, but feel they deserve an entirely different post...so stay tuned, because they are really the greatest!
(Top: My handsome husband Chris and I. Bottom: My heartbeat, Quinn Lucia)

So here are some ideas that have been looming that you can look forward to in the near future:
A workout and all the thoughts that lead up to actually doing it..like putting on your shoes, my experience in breastfeeding (not the same as those who lost weight doing it BTW), the upward battle for a healthy body image and relationship with food, my daily cleaning ritual (boring!) and where I learned it, I am sure I will post something tasty, and I have a project in the works to install my own runner on the staircase..yikes!! So stay tuned!!

Just a disclosure: Outside of being a Personal Trainer, everything else is pure experience. I am NOT a professional, so please please please do not take my experience as the end all be all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Momma. It's your dear, old friend Jenn! I will definitely be following along...now it can feel like we aren't so far apart.

    I have a secret blog, but I'm not linking to it here because I don't really like to share it with people that I know, but if you're interested email me and I will send you the link.

    Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete