Friday, October 19, 2012

FRIDAY TREADMILL WORKOUT!!

Hey all! So I always want to slack off on Fridays. I normally workout in the mornings (almost always begrudgingly), but I have a different routine on Fridays. I found that morning grocery shopping is WAY more relaxing because the grocery store is nearly empty (or maybe peoples coffee hasn't kicked in yet so they aren't obnoxiously bulldozing through the aisles). Once Quinn goes down for a nap I unload the groceries, pay the bills, drink my coffee, and check/send e-mails. So, I have to wait until Quinn goes down at 2 to do my workout. I occasionally take her outside for a jog, but we are all snotty today -- probably not a great idea.

With that all being said, join me today for a weekend kick-off treadmill routine!! If you do not have access to a treadmill, then I will give you an alternate exercise...NO EXCUSES!!! HAHA. Anyway, now that I am telling you to workout, that means I need to do it too!! By the way, there is a nasty cold going around. If you have it and think you cant workout, here is what I do. If it is above the neck I workout, if its in the chest rest it out. You can actually make yourself worse by working out through certain sicknesses.

READY??????

Start your treadmills!

This is a fat burning routine. I am going to write a beginners workout, but if you aren't a beginner then step up the speed!

Minutes:              Speed:               Incline:

0:00-2:00             2.5                  3.0 (warm-up)
2:00-4:00             3.0                  7.0
4-6                       3.5                  6.5
6-8                       4.0                   6.0
8-10                     4.5                   5.5
10-12                   5.0                   2.5
12-14                   5.5                   2.0
14-16                  5.0                    2.5
16-18                  4.5                   5.5
18-20                  4.0                  6.0
20-22                   3.5                  6.5
22-24                  3.0                   7.0

24-28                  4.5                  2.0

28-30                   2.5                 1.0  (cool down)

* Do this 3-5 days a week and you will blast that fat off (in time of course).


Alternate:

Run/walk outside for 30 minutes. Run 1 block, walk one block..etc. When I say run, I want you to SPRINT!!!

I cant wait to hear how everyone did!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment